We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Two-Bedroom Apartment 204D Marine Parade - Mount Maunganui
Up to 50% off a Two-, Three- or Five-Night Package for up to Five People at 204D Marine Parade, Mt Maunganui (value $1,040)
- Stop everyday stress from dampening your life.
- Grab a two, three or five nights at 204D Marine Parade in Mt Maunganui from only $240.
- Stay right across the road from the main surf break.
- Enjoy all the standard comforts, including Blue Ray, unlimited broadband Internet and Sky TV.
- Bring along up to five of your mates for a relaxing stay in a little slice of heaven.
Everyday stress hangs over every person like a cartoon thundercloud. And every new deadline, meeting and project serves as a personal raindrop to dampen your day. Well, the good news is that there's a place where the cartoon thunderclouds of stress simply don't exist – and it's called Mt Maunganui.
Escape the day-dampening effects of stress by grabbing one of the following deals at 204D Marine Parade in Mt Maunganui:
- pay $240 for a two-night stay;
- pay $340 for a three-night stay; or
- pay $510 for a five-night stay.
Treat yourself to a relaxing stay in a two-bedroom unit in the picturesque setting of Mt Maunganui. You'll be located directly across the road from the main surf beach, which means you'll be able to spend all your time in the water if you want to. And with a queen-size bed and a bunk bed (double at the bottom and single on top), you'll have enough room to bring along the entire gang for a relaxing weekend in the waves.
The room is fully equipped with Blue Ray, unlimited broadband Internet, Sky TV, a Dishwasher, and new kitchen appliances – ensuring that you can enjoy all the comforts that you have at home. Don't let this opportunity slip away. Click on that 'Buy!' button and escape everday stress once and for all.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.